Why Publish with IDELSON GNOCCHI
As the publishing house of learned societies with a century of publishing experience, Idelson Gnocchi is committed to publishing high-quality scientific research in a broad range of scientific and related disciplines.
- International publisher with a strong base in Europe
- Committed, highly qualified and experienced in-house editorial team
- Global marketing team
- Open access and hybrid journal options
- Strong partnerships with established learned societies
- Liberty APC model on selected journals
- Idelson Gnocchi exceeds expectations
Drawing on our extensive publishing experience we will work with you to produce a tailored solution for your needs, for example:
- A book project that you would like Idelson Gnocchi to consider for potential publication
- A journal author looking for the best platform to publish their work because of the subject matter, indexation requirements, Open Access or access through subscription, language – Italian or English, etc.
- A Learned Society seeking a publisher for its journal
- A conference organizer seeking the ideal solution for publishing conference proceedings, and considering aspects such as indexation of the content, visibility, etc.
Publication of monographs and book series
Idelson Gnocchi is an experienced book publisher expert in publishing content relaying scientific work and results for disseminating a Society’s work or for educational purposes. Feel free to contact us for a proposal.
Publication of conference proceedings
Via IG IG Conferences, Idelson Gnocchi offers a wide range of services from the organization of scientific events to the worldwide dissemination of the proceedings. Our solutions provide long-term archiving of the conferences, and ensure high exposure and wide indexation of proceedings papers.
The team of IG Conferences is available to answer any questions you may have and to advise you on any specific project. Feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication of society owned journals
- Web hosting on OPEN JOURNAL SYSTEM, powerful web-based publishing platform for the dissemination of scientific journal contents. This includes:
- Article identification using DOI® (Digital Object Identifier), links in references to other publishers using CrossRef®, E-first, email alerts, RSS feeds, an ‘intelligent’ research engine, etc. Export of metadata and full text articles to specialised databases and index services (ADS-Nasa, ISI, PubMed, Medline®, Scopus, Google Scholar, Pascal, etc.).
- Metrics and Altmetrics.
- Export of articles to Repositories.
- Online editorial management system; quick and easy online submission and article tracking. If needed, we can provide you with experienced editorial staff to assist your Editorial Board.
- Copy editing, layout and production of articles, language editing and final proofing of articles. Strategic journal development and global marketing services.
- Advice on the most appropriate business model for your journal (subscription vs. open access).
- Advice on publication ethics, practices and new developments in the publishing arena. Our highly experienced and qualified editorial staff can support you with monitoring, predicting and responding to the changing publishing landscape.
- High quality production copy-editing, language editing, etc.
- Online publication HTML, PDF, ePub…
- Dissemination International databases: CrossRef, Web of Sciences, Scopus, DOAJ, PMC, etc.
Partner with Us
Idelson Gnocchi is also proud to partner with institutions, publishers, libraries and repositories. Please contact us to discuss a collaborative partnership. We would be more than happy to provide references or contact information from our existing partners.